Monday, June 29, 2009

First Web Quest!

That was a big job! That took me several days longer than I thought.

My first thought was: I was in the hunt for the perfect websites. Finding no perfect match--I searched a lot longer than I thought humanly possible. I was also in the hunt for age appropriate music, video and articles.

I was disappointed how my links worked and that I could not make it a paperless assignment. Google Docs kept dropping my links. I would try the link--it would work and then the next day it would disappear. Now I have my Google Docs permanently frozen! Can even go into create a new one.

Here's my WebQuest link: http://zunal.com/webquest.php?user=31574:

I think after sitting for another 6 hours today on this web quest I need to go outside and do something physical! Yea! Karen

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I know what you mean. I am taking 3 online classes this summer and I feel strapped to my laptop all the time! I need sunshine! I need exercise! I need fresh air! Great job on your WebQuest, by the way. Very original idea. I'm really into copyright, free speech, censorship, etc., but I would have never thought to teach them about illegal music stealing. Congrats on being done!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete